- Monitors patient condition by observing the physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Follows the plan of care for the patient.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by assisting with use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Records patient information; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Must Be HHA Certified
- Flex Card
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Shifts (Long and Short Hour Cases)
Salary: $19.09 an hour
You Can Come On In To Our Queens, Bronx or Brooklyn Office And Apply Monday – Friday 10AM – 4PM
Our Brooklyn Office Is Located At: 846 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn NY 11225.
Phone Number: 347-753-8550
Our Queens Office Is Located At: 113-13 76th Road, Forest Hills, NY, 11375
Phone Number: 718-732-0100
Our Bronx Office Is Located At: 391 East 149TH Street, Suite 321B, Bronx, NY, 10455
Phone Number: 347-941-3500
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Live-in